Posted on Nov 20, 2019 by Templeton and Partners
Python Developer required to join existing team focused on future development projects falling within their Digital Transformation initiaves.
With this in mind, candidates will be involved in the following daily tasks -
- Translating an existing MatLab code into efficient Python code;
- Optimising the performance of the code and of the mathematics of it;
- Developing an API to interface the code with the Front End;
- Participating in every phase of the software life cycle;
- Testing, documenting and managing the developed code;
- Knowledge Sharing with team members;
- Providing Python mentorship.
Candidates should have min 5 years Python experience along with any advance Python development experience using various packages/libraries such as Python/Cython & API development. Candidates should also experience in Matlab and practical experience in AWS as the client's Web Application will be hosted on AWS.
Candidates with French Speaking lanaguage skills are required due to the client location.