Posted on Nov 20, 2019 by Request Technology
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
A prestigious company is on the search for an IAM engineer for a Saviynt projects. This will be for a 6 month to a yearlong contract. They will train you in Saviynt if you don't have previous experience. This role will be in on site in Atlanta, GA at the client's location. They need a true engineer in some sort of IAM but any Saviynt experience is a huge plus.
The successful candidate will be joining a fast growing management consulting company with specialized focus on IAM Engineering. As IAM Engineer, you will have:
- 6+ years of experience as IAM engineer
- Design and develop security solutions that meet client requirements, adhere to applicable policies, and comply with information security requirements
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge across a broad range of IAM technologies with engineering focus
- This is a client facing role
- Hands-on experience developing and deploying large-scale enterprise IAM solutions from more than one technology vendor a major plus.
- Strong experience with 2 out of 4 technologies/implementations (OIM, SailPoint, Ping Identity and/or Saviynt) a must
- Having any Saviynt experience is a huge plus, if not they will train you in Saviynt
- Strong grasp on IAM concepts, engineering practice and advisory experience
- 6+ years' experience as IAM Engineer
- 5+ years' of demonstrable and reference-able architecture experience on IAM technology with strong preference on OIM, SailPoint, Ping Identity, Saviynt
- Experienced in Service Oriented Architecture
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Engineering, Finance, Business, Math, etc.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$45 - $55 Annual
$100k - $115k Annual
$175k - $200k Annual