Posted on Nov 20, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Java DevOps (Java, Microservices, Full stack, Requirements engineering) opportunity at a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Strong Java skills (Microservices/Full stack/DevOps/Requirements engineering)
- Demonstrated technical qualities in developing enterprise of multi-tier applications in particular web services, Client Server and Server Side application programming which also include data management aspects in Java 8 or newer
- Profound background in test automation which include unit, integration and acceptance tests
- Familiarity with the Agile working methodology and a strong understanding of Object Oriented Design and programming which includes experience with all phases of the Software and system life cycle process
- Experience with technologies such as Cassandra, Kafka, EIP, Spring framework suite and BDD
- Academic degree of Science in Computer, Math or Engineering
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
- Arranging an automated process for production deployments
- Interacting with the Environment Management teams
- Finding and Developing of new cross-asset platform build upon our strategic trading trade management system
- Ensuring work results using the agile team structure
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Did this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurance, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
All administrative questions
Finding an apartment
Health - and social insurance
Work permit and much more