Change & Communication Manager: French and English speaker, ERP deploy
Posted on Nov 20, 2019 by emagine
- 7+ years experience in Change Management for international ERP projects
- Excellent organisational skills
- Understanding Business Process Change
- Developing and implementing communication strategies
- Building and animating a key user community
- Training needs analysis
- International, multicultural experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and French
Are you an experienced bi-lingual Change Manager who enjoys the challenges of working on international ERP projects?
The role is working with a world leading company on the introduction of major ERP releases. You will be working with the Project team to delivery assist in harmonisation of business process and the preparation of Key user in Marseille and Singapore.
- Animate the community of Key Users
- Ensure that all the Business Processes are harmonized across various business entities and/or geographical regions
- Ensure As-Is and To-Be business processes are fully documented and available to the community
- Ensure the Business Process Owners take ownership of their processes
- Collect and organize/prioritize the feedbacks from users such as new demands on Product evolution, documentation change, ... (Feedback loop)
- Identify training needs and organize the training sessions with the support of the Key Users
- Set-up internal communication channel/collaborative environment
- Prepare induction packs for new users together with the Key users
For a full breakdown of the project details and position deliverables please send the latest version of your CV or call Brendan with you questions.