Senior Systems Engineer
Posted on Nov 20, 2019 by Bluestream Recruitment
As Senior Systems Engineer you will be rewarded with competitive salary and an opportunity to develop your career within an exciting industry.
As a Senior Systems Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Developing complex, embedded systems that require knowledge of schematic design, product design, electrical architectural models and prototype testing.
- Thinking outside of the box to implement innovative and effective solutions
- Evaluating systems and making clear recommendations for improvements and solutions
- Development of lab models and 'end to end' testing.
- ISO/TS16949 Standard implementation for the developed products
- Have right to work in UK - client unable to sponsor candidates at this time
To be considered as a Senior Systems Engineer you must:
- Be educated to a PhD degree (or above, e.g. post-doc) with focus on circuit design in wireless communications and automotive industry.
- Be proactive and able to adapt to challenging and changing demands.
- Have standard knowledge: 5G-NR, 4G-LTE, and DVB-S2x
- Have experience working with FPGA/Soc/RF-SoC-based implementation of PHY/MAC Layer protocols and algorithms
- Be familiar with RF integration and ADC/DAC usage
- Have previous experience software/Programming: Vivado, VHDL, Verilog, C++, Matlab
Bluestream Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and as an Employment Business for temporary/contract recruitment.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£45k - £55k Annual
£55k - £60k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual