Algorithm DSP Developer - Lund, Sweden - Months - 60 EUR/hr
Posted on Nov 20, 2019 by Optimus Search
Algorithm Developer with DSP - Lund, Sweden - Months - 60 EUR/hr - ASAP Start - 100% Onsite
My client in Lund, Sweden are looking for an English speaking DSP Algorithm Developer to start immediately for a Tier One Automotive Company.
- Strong theoretical mathematics, algorithm and research background.
- Significant experience in practical algorithm implementation and Verification & Validation methods.
- Excellent Digital Signal Processing and sensor data fusion knowledge.
- Good skills in MATLAB programming. Python programming and RDBMS/SQL knowledge are desirable.
- Good C and Embedded programming skills.
- Experience with MEMS sensors or INS-GNSS data fusion are a big merit.
- Experience in developing efficient code for systems with limited resource eg small memory footprint.
- Well adept in Agile way of working.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
This is a good opportunity for an enthusiastic individual looking to have a top company within there resume.