Senior DevOps Engineer- Barcelona,Spain
Posted on Nov 20, 2019 by NextLink Solutions
Are you looking for an interesting and challenging project in Barcelona,Spain?
If yes, this is the right opportunity for you!
Do you feel comfortable working in an international team?
Don't stop! Continue reading!
NextLink Solution, a Swiss IT Consultancy Company that has been providing both IT services and IT staffing to major customers for the past 20 years, has an excellent opportunity that can take your career to the next level.
I am currently working with the world's largest Banking client who are looking for a DevOps Engineer- Barcelona,Spain
Senior DevOps Engineer:
We are hiring a DevOps software developer to join our System team. Are you ready for new challenges? You will enroll in an agile team accountable for standardized toolchains and pipelines in a complex cross platform project environment.
As part of one of the DIA Common Assets System team, you'll enjoy lots of team events, conferences and a nice environment to do your best as a DevOps engineer.
Why our team? We love what we do and we really want to make a difference in people's lives. Apart from that, we are a dynamic team, multisite (located in Rotkreuz and Sant Cugat), that work hard but also have fun with our teammates. A clear path for development and growth potential is provided to all team members.
Key responsibilities & duties
- Support actively good spirit and collaboration within the team and the entire organization
- Empower delivery teams to iterate rapidly
- Implement, validate and maintain tools for building, testing, monitoring and operations on the Microsoft stack
- Continuous optimization and automation of the SW delivery pipeline
- Developing automation scripts, tools to support build, test, and deployment
- Evaluation of new technologies & tools
- Active participation in all phases of agile SW development by applying SAFe principles
- Provide work status and issue notification to appropriate project members and line management as requested
- Follow industry standard applications development techniques and practices.
- Communicate effectively in English and Spanish.
Qualifications and work experience
- Computer Engineering Degree or similar or proven practical experience in SW engineering
- A passion for the DevOps culture and agile teams
- At least 2 year of experience in DevOps or similar roles
- Previous experience in developing/coding (Object Oriented Languages would be a plus)
- Background in Software development environments: Microsoft .NET, TFS, Azure, PowerShell, VisualStudio
- Experience with automation/configuration management tools such as DSC on MS operating systems
- Experience managing virtual machines, containers, or even better private or public cloud services
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies
- Nice to have: Experience in Linux environment, Ansible and Jenkins
- Canteen contribution of 0.7 eur per meal
- Healthcare insurance
- Parking spot
- All the necessary training
- Accident/life insurance
- Pension fund scheme (after 1 year of employment)
- Relocation package (1 way ticket for consultant and family)
- Visa arrangements
- Spanish classes
- Furniture move
- Additional salary on the first month
- Flexible working hours
- 22 holidays per year excluding bank holidays
- 5 days off for additional overtime
- 1 day per week remote work possibility