Full Stack Java Developer with Angular
Posted on Nov 20, 2019 by Experis AG
Full Stack Java/JEE Developer (Angular)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Full Stack Java Developer with proven experience with Angular.
- Implement high quality, reusable and well tested software solutions (Front End as well as Back End)
- Build new functionalities and extend the existing application(s)
- Work closely with our business colleagues as well as other disciplines (eg, requirement engineers) to elaborate technical solutions out of the requirements
- Troubleshoot complex technical issues
- Write high quality technical documentation
- Support other team members (eg, requirements engineering, testing) when needed
- Java (Java EE) development skills (2 years +)
- Can-do attitude absolute necessary
- Excellent knowledge of object-oriented programming patterns and principles
- Knowledge of Databases and SQL (preferably Oracle)
- Experienced with RESTful web services
- Knowledgeable in AngularJS/Angular 2+ (Typescript and Angular 2+ is a very strong plus)
- Familiar with the multi-browser and multi-device programming and debugging
- Excellent abstract and analytical thinking plus problem solving skills
- A self-starter, being able to take ownership of tasks on short-notice and work under pressure
- Excellent team player
- Fluency in English (spoken and written), German is a nice to have
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Sophia Biafora.