SOC Analyst - Great Company, Real Growth!
Posted on Nov 20, 2019 by Stanton House
Stanton House are exclusively partnering a rapidly growing MSSP, based in Buckinghamshire/Berkshire, who are looking for an ambitious SOC Analyst to join their expanding SOC team.
You will be part of the 24/7 SOC, supporting multiple customers and internal stakeholders with ongoing security detection, event analysis, threat monitoring and incident response. Constant monitoring of the SIEM will be required across core networks and systems, giving you the opportunity to investigate suspicious events and activity; validating suspicious events and incidents by using open-source intelligence sources. This is a great opportunity for someone with a general passion for all things Cyber Security and looking to be a part of a great organisation, offering growth and a real sense of belonging.
- The ability to build relationships with relevant stakeholders to successful identify, evaluate and communicate new and ongoing cyber threats
- Previous use of threat intelligence feeds and threat monitoring tools to identify data breaches and network compromises within the customer networks
- Hands-on experience with SIEM platforms (IE ArcSight, Nitro, Q-radar, Splunk, Alien Vault)
- Understanding of network communications and routing protocols
- Understanding of Firewalls, Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems, Proxies, Web Applications, and/or Penetration Testing
- Working knowledge with attack vectors such as Malware, Trojans, Ransomware and Phishing techniques
- Strong communication both written and oral - the capability to build rapport with customers and relay high level, complex technical and intelligence related information in Laymans terms
Great package on offer with added shift allowance... Do get in touch for further information.