Senior IT Risk & Security Auditor
Posted on Nov 20, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Senior IT RISK & SECURITY AUDITOR
An IT Auditor is currently required for a permanent position in Amsterdam. The client is a top tier consultancy giant with great culture and benefits.
You will be responsible ensuring that the appropriate security and risk controls are in place. The role requires a strong knowledge of IT infrastructure and IT Security including Active Directory, file security, IT risk and experience of control and access management processes.
A successful IT Auditor should have the following skills and expertise:
* A minimum of 5 years in IT Audits or IT Risk (CISSP, CISM, CISA etc)
* Ability to demonstrate expertise in IT Audits with a background in IT infrastructure & Security.
* Strong working experience reviewing security & risk reports identifying the risks
* An understanding using security frameworks such as: COBIT, NIST or similar
* Security specialists' profiles are more desirable
* Strong Dutch speakers required
We offer you:
* Salary (including 8% holiday pay & 6% fixed end of year payment)
* 29 days of holiday
* Health Insurance
* Bonus scheme
* Pension scheme
* Leased Car/travel allowance/Bicycle Plan
* Laptop, mobile phone, Internet subscription
* Travel expenses (if necessary)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a multinational company that sets the standards in IT services. Strong technical skills are not only highly demanded but rewarded as well, apply with your CV ASAP.