Posted on Nov 20, 2019 by Darwin Recruitment
Our client creates data and software solutions for thousands of professional investors around the globe. Providing instant financial data and analytics for Investors to aid critical decisions. They use a combination of databases from industry leading suppliers, alongside their own client's data. Delivering a one-stop shop source to customers for financial information.
They have been established for almost 40 years and still to this day offer growth opportunity of a start-up with the stability of a well-established business.
In order to grow their new platform and product technology, they are looking for an experienced Application Developer/Manager. After an initial, intensive training phase, you will be responsible for the financial applications.
- Technical responsibility of ongoing operations of financial applications
- Support the team in conception, planning and implementation of customer requests
- Interfacing and collaborating with other teams
- Collaboration in technical workshops within the scope of customer projects
- Programming and conception of customer projects and products
- Migration of projects to the cloud
- Degree in computer science or comparable practical experience
- Fluency in German and English
- Knowledge of basic DevOps operations
- Confidence dealing with business partners and customers, using communicative skills
- Exposure to a banking environment would be desirable
- A Swiss or EU National
- A large International business with 60 offices in 24 countries
- Over 38 years of successful growth
- Award winning working environment
- Diverse global communities and client base
- Start up like environment
- Open dynamic and flexible corporate culture
- Competitive compensation and social package
- Flexible working models (including part time and home office opportunities)
- Comprehensive health coverage
- Discounted services at gym and wellness facilities
- Free working lunch in the office
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
Email: (see below)