SAP MM Consultant
Posted on Nov 20, 2019 by NES IT
NES Global Talent are working with a global organisation on a SAP MM implementation and are looking for an experienced SAP MM Consultant for a 12 month contract based in Pau or Paris in France.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Manage the different phases and tasks of a SAP MM module deployment, project management skills/experience is preferred.
- Participate in workshops with the integrator to specify new functionalities, prepare business requirements.
- Provide functional assistance and training as part of MM UNISOL deployments. (MM process purchases and inventory management)
- Analyze the quality and consistency of the basic and transactional data of the subsidiaries and possibly provide assistance with data cleaning.
- Participate and contribute to the gap analysis mission, develop local process design and organizational structure (including the design of validation strategies) for deployed subsidiaries.
- Participate and contribute to the adaptation of the migration strategy and rules (data extraction and migration scope definition) for Dry Runs and Cutover.
- Assist subsidiaries in the UAT phase, participate in post-live support.
- Contribute to the improvement of documentation and business process template UNISOL.
- SAP technical skills for the specification and development of new functionalities in UNISOL (knowledge of parameterization, controls, user exits etc.);
- Experience in migrating MM data (the most complicated and important task on the project);
- Experience working on a SAP MM deployment project, with knowledge of typical phases (Blueprint, Build/Testing, data preparation, data migration, change management, etc.);
- Knowledge of standard SAP MM workflows (and built-in FI and PM modules of high preference) and the user and key user experience.