Posted on Nov 20, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Security Engineer vacancy for our Lucerne based client in the technological sector.
- Several years of work experience as IT or Network Security within global organisation
- Practical experience in Checkpoint Firewalls, Citrix Remote Access, Web Proxy, WAF/Reverse Proxy, PKI and Authentication Services
- Good know-how in Cloud Aware Tools such as Microsoft Azure, SaaS and O365 Services
- Further education within IT-Security fields as well as Certifications in Microsoft, Checkpoint, Cisco or Citrix are of advantage
- Degree in computer science or relevant work experience
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, other languages are advantageous
- Deploying and managing security systems such as Firewall, Proxy and IDS
- Identifying, investigating and giving a solution to the technical issues
- Ensuring high qualities services through 2nd and 3rd level support
- Creating and implementing solutions within projects
Location: Lucerne, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.