Posted on Nov 20, 2019 by Experis AG
Lead Expert Developer
Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. We are dedicated to connecting talented individuals with Business opportunities across a number of professional sectors, with IT being at the heart of our operations.
For one of our clients, specialized in the pharmaceutical area with HQ in Basel, we are looking for a Lead Expert Developer with Champion best coding practices.
This is a challenging contracting position starting in December until the end of 2020 with extension possibilities.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Lead the Back End development of the platform while aligning with other lead developers for other application in the landscape
- Champion agile best practices, Continuous Delivery and Cross Functional Requirement
- Support the team to champion software excellence, craft technical vision and ensure we deliver value to our customers
- Facilitate problem solving and work with a team to make them reality
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, and ego-free culture where your talent, ideas and opinions are valued
- Proactively collaborate with a team comprising of informatics experts, software engineers and life science experts
- Sc in Computer Sciene or similar discipline
- Extensive software implementation team leadership experience (ideally SCRUM)
- Champion best coding practices (software craftsmanship, clean code,TDD/BDD/DDD, pair-programming)
- years professional Microservice/SpringCloud software development expertise
- Deep experience with Java, SpringBoot & SpringCloud
- Experience with continuous integration/delivery ecosystems (Jira, Git, Jencins)
- Strong analytical skills combined with conceptual thinking and structured working style
- Ability to work in a multicultural geographically distributed team
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with Big Data
- Project-based work experience in the pharmaceutical industry/consulting preferred
Start Date: 01.12.2019
End date: 31.12.2020
If you are a result-oriented Lead Expert Developer currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!