Big Data Engineer - Amsterdam - Permanent Opportunity - WORLD CLASS BU
Posted on Nov 20, 2019 by Next Ventures Ltd
ARE YOU READY TO LEVEL UP?
TO TAKE YOUR DATA GAME A STEP FURTHER?
CAN YOU HANDLE IT?
Our client is one of the coolest - if not THE coolest - company in the WORLD, with remarkable offices in Amsterdam, offering an experienced Big Data Engineer, a once in a lifetime opportunity to join their team, step up and take his or her data game to the next level.
Everyone knows the name of the brand, everyone knows about their google-a-like culture and there is no need to even go further into detail about the revolutionary technology they use. They are at the forefront of every possible forefront and were using Big Data, before it was even called that.
A unique situation has arisen, creating a once in a lifetime opportunity for you as an experienced Big Data Engineer, to join the worlds leading online business, within an incredibly fast-paced industry and be part of the team that constantly investigates technical advancements to even further improve their already first-class customer experience.
The company highly values close collaborations between teams and actively encourage such teamwork between the global tech-, product- and data science teams to develop new ideas on a daily basis. You will translate data science models and algorithms into nicely coded data products while using your ETL and Big Data infrastructure know how to improve the data systems.
Are you ready to kick some serious big data ass?
What's on offer:
- Who cares what's on offer? You will work within the BEST and BRIGHTEST Big Data Team in the world, based in one of the BEST cities in the world.
- As you can imagine: the offer will be GOOD.
What's the process to participate in this competition?
- To get the BEST job in the world, working with the BEST Big Data Team you have to prove you are the BEST candidate there is.
- You will demonstrate in a conversation with Sanne Wouters from Next Ventures your excitement, passion and motivation for this role as well as your experience within big data ecosystems such as Hadoop, Yarn, Spark, Kafka, Flink, Cassandra, Luigi, Airflow or any other similar technologies, your efficiency in designing robust ETL workflows and your experience within cloud environments.
- When successful, Sanne will introduce you within 24 hours to this amazing business and arrange the first meeting for you with those who were at the forefront of Big Data, before data was even big.
Reach out (see below) for more information and immediate application.