Sales Enablement Specialist
Posted on Nov 19, 2019 by CV-Library
Plymouth or Bristol
At Sponge, we absolutely love our clients. Every day we get to work with global brands to challenge the norm, push the boundaries of creativity and bring learning to life by delivering custom elearning that motivates and inspires. We solve their biggest challenges through their people and deliver the results their business needs to see.
As the digital world rapidly evolves, we’re growing our services to meet the next generation of requirements from our clients and we need an experienced Sales Enablement Specialist to support further client development and ensure we continue to deliver excellence.
As the Sales Enablement Specialist here at Sponge, you’ll play a critical role in ensuring our Sales team are equipped with the collateral they need to drive new conversations, identify and win new opportunities as well as grow existing business. You’ll support client development with market-leading collateral and winning pitches and act as a conduit between marketing and sales to ensure a joined-up approach throughout. You’ll make impactful contributions to bid and proposal writing for our exciting global business opportunities ensuring increased bid success, and that the sales team has the support they need to win.
We’re looking for a passionate, resourceful individual who can:
- React effectively to requests from the sales team and work closely with marketing
- Recognise patterns and trends
- Create fresh and engaging sales & marketing collateral
- Accurately assess client needs in a B2B setting
- Support sales and marketing with the delivery of winning bids and proposals
- Keep abreast of all new projects won for use in further case studies
- Work collaboratively with various teams within the business
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and deliver to tight deadlines
Desired skills, attributes and experience:
- A demonstrable track record of sales enablement in a commercial setting
- High level, successful bid/proposal writing experience
- Strong accuracy/attention to detail – numerate and verbal/written skills
- An understanding of alignment between sales and marketing
- Experience and confidence using clear, persuasive communication skills
- A real focus on quality output
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. You’ll join a forward-thinking company focused on success and growing our people; and a sales team with a big challenge, a determined attitude and a supportive environment.
We work closely with some of the biggest global brands to unleash the potential of their people and deliver better workplace performance through creative digital learning. By harnessing the power of creativity, we enable businesses to access a new world of interactive experience to enthuse their people while they learn. We work from concept through to delivery and recruit for roles across our creative production areas, sales and marketing, HR and finance. With a strong collaborative culture, and ambitious growth plans there has never been a better time to get seriously creative and join our team.
Perks of the job
We can offer you a number of great benefits. From the things you would expect like a pension, income protection and death in service, to the slightly unexpected, like a day off for your birthday or free breakfast every day. We love to socialise and have a team dedicated to arranging get togethers and events throughout the year.
Simply select the apply button and include your CV and cover letter telling us how you have previously used your creative skills to support a winning sales team.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Other organisations may call this role Sales Co-ordinator, Sales Support Specialist, Sales Administrator, Sales Office Administrator, Sales Support Administrator, Sales Admin, Support Co-ordinator, Sales Order Processor, or Bid Writer
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£15k - £15k Annual
£38k - £38k Annual
£60k - £70k Annual
£24k - £24k Annual