Wedding and Events Co-ordinator
Posted on Nov 19, 2019 by CV-Library
£19,000 - £20,000
I am currently recruiting for a prestigious 4* hotel on the outskirts of Basingstoke! They are currently looking to recruit an outgoing, highly motivated Wedding & events Co-ordinator. You will be comfortable with standard PC packages. Knowledge of computerised reservations systems such as Opera would be beneficial however not essential.
Your main roles will be:
* Proactively managing incoming calls from potential clients enquiring about weddings or events within the hotel.
* Carry out both pre-booked and walk in show rounds for potential clients/guests.
* Follow up on all enquiries and show rounds to get the business, therefore securing maximum revenue.
* Maintain contact with clients between the booking and the event, finalising details and ensuring payments are up to date.
* Carry out post event calls to all weddings and events in order to check guest satisfaction and secure repeat business.
* Liaise with the Operational team to ensure all event details are handed over so that service is delivered to meet and exceed requirements, this may involve meeting with the clients together with relevant members of the operational team.
* Meeting clients on the day of event, as required.
What they can offer:
* Rate of pay: Competitive depending on experience;
* Staff discount on our products;
* Training and development on an AA Four Silver Star Hotel with a Merit score of 89%;
* A great working atmosphere & company culture.
The successful candidate must be eligible to work in the UK. The position is full-time, 5 out of 7 days, including weekends.
Due to the location of the role, a driving licence is desirable although public transport links are there.
If you would like to move forward with the role then please apply or contact Matt on (phone number removed)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£22k - £25k Annual
£17k - £17k Annual
£17k - £17k Annual