Test Architect - Big Data ETL
Posted on Nov 19, 2019 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Salary: $125-135k; % bonus
The Quality Assurance Automation Architect is a technical hands-on leader in the testing organization and is a strategic participant across many development efforts. As a QA Automation architect you are passionate about driving efficiency in the software development process by using leading tools and frameworks to deliver complete automated test suites and provide test automation architecture to a large global insurance organization. This position could also be referred to as a Software Engineer in Test (SDET). Responsible for the design, enhancement and future growth of test automation architecture and framework.
- 5+ years of software development background
- 5+ years of manual & automation testing experience of N-tier applications
- 5+ years of experience with SDLC
- 4+ years of experience with Agile Scrum
- Proficiency with one or more of the following programming languages/frameworks: C#, Java, Python, .NET/Java frameworks
- 4+ years of Test Automation Development experience with open source and market-leading vended solutions creating functional, regression, or performance tests
- Expert level hands on experience with Selenium Web driver using Java
- 2+ years hands on experience with implementing Continuous Integration and build automation systems such as Jenkins, Octopus etc.
- 2+ years of experience in architecting, implementing solutions/frameworks to effectively transition testing to the cloud.
- 1+ years of Relational Database Management (Oracle, SQL, MySQL) SQL and Data Validation are essentia
- Experience with testing Web Services
- Experience with mobile automation tools such as Perfecto Mobile and Mobile Labs
- Knowledge of containers, virtualizations and ability to help design and implement computing grids used in testing Selenium
- Strong knowledge and understanding of continuous delivery pipelines and tools to support IT. Continuous delivery pipeline integration approaches for testing automation