Posted on Nov 19, 2019 by Networkers
- Support the implementation of the solutions that DevOps Engineers design.
- Enable build automated deployments and automate the code release processes implementing specific automation tasks
- Work with IT Product teams to deploy newer version of software in Cloud resources.
- Implement changes within Openbank's AWS platform: deploy new modules and perform system upgrades; and complete fixes within the production environment.
- Create and maintaining scripts to spin up and spin down instances required for application on demand.
- Maintain all the company followed security compliances like passwords, key rotation policies.
- Provide compute and storage services support during various operations such as deployment and general production.
- Collaborate with DevOps teams to make sure new environments meet requirements and conform to best practices.
- Create various types of alerts that monitor systems health and report any issues if they occur and when they happen resolve them by themselves or at least escalate to the right person.
- Enable rightsizing and cost optimization by tagging and monitoring the running instances and anything that is not required to run.
- - Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems.
- Typically has 3 to 5 years of relevant technical work experience in technology operations domains.
- Valuable "AWS Certified SysOps Administrator" certification.
- Demonstrable working experience as AWS SysOps or similar role. Strong knowledge of cloud environments, with usage of modern patterns like infrastructure as code or ephemeral Servers.
- Solid experience and expertise across source control tools, continuous integration tools and team management tools.
- Strong background in systems automation.
- Working experience with Relation SQL and NoSQL databases, data acquisition and data warehouse related services.
What's on offer
* Permanent contract directly with client
* Extremely competitive Salary
* Health and life insurance
* Restaurant tickets
* Young and dynamic work environment
* Growth and learning
* Certified training
* Work in the centre of Madrid
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.