Design Researcher - Netherlands
Posted on Nov 19, 2019 by IT Human Resources
Design Researcher - 12 month contract - Rotterdam
A client of mine based in Rotterdam are currently looking for a Design Researcher to join there new agile innovation hub on a initial 12 month contract.
Previous Experience required -
- Ethnographic research - In-site observations of key stakeholders/service safaris;
- Direct research - Interviews of key stakeholders including writing discussion guides;
- Landscape Analysis:
- Desk research;
- UX research of digital products; applications, platforms, data models etc.;
- Industry landscape analysis related to the subject area and that can be transferred;
- Macro trends analysis and synthesis into product vision.
- Usability testing of services and products (through appropriate software);
- Document creation:
- Identifying key findings and extracting valuable insights, patterns and opportunities from all research avenues.
- Personas/archetypes - showing a deeper understanding of the people involved in the ecosystem;
- Ecosystems, stakeholder flows etc. The ability to synthesise research and information into complex, yet simplified outputs;
- Helping to own and shape the research proposition including a central knowledge repository.
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.