Posted on Nov 19, 2019 by Source Technology
C# Developer - MedTech
C# Developer is sought by an emerging MedTech in Lausanne This is a great opportunity to take ownership utilising C#, ASP.NET, Docker; developing solutions within the full-stack within a data intensive environment across an Microsoft Azure Cloud platform. In addition to your Microsoft .NET fundamentals, my client are keen to find those with a solid grounding in developing REST API's and particularly microservice architectures and worjking in DevOps worklfows.
My client seek advocates of progressive development techniques with a good background developing solutions utilizing Git, and automated test frameworks in an agile, TDD, BDD environment. The team are a international in make-up, so a bright C# technologist with a good academic background in Computer Science, who is a fluent English speaker is very welcome.
Consequentially, a C# Developer who is driven to deliver high quality results, appreciate the challenges yet are keen to work in a highly collaborative start-up environment; are highly motivated and open minded to problem solving are ultimately sought. There are excellent working benefits as well as working in an inclusive and modern environment with a tremendous working culture. If a challenge such as this is of real interest please see below the competencies required to be considered further.
C# Developer permanent profile required:
- Must have excellent full-stack abilities in C# ASP.NET Core, AngularJS, REST API development and Microservices architectures.
- Experiences in DevOps workflows, Docker and Microsoft Azure; or AWS at least.
- Well practised in TDD and object-orientated programming as well as Agile.
- Good experiences in version control or automated testing frameworks and JIRA.
- Must be fluent in speaking and writing in English and have a degree or Masters' in Computer Science or a similar subject.
Must be eleigible to work in Switzerland or have EU citizenship. Regrettably my client are not in the position to sponsor Developers.
C# Developer permanent contract details include.
Start date: ASAP.
Salary: 100,000 - 120,000 CHF PA plus bonus package.
Location: Lausanne, Switzerland
Interview times: ASAP.