Security Cleared Deployment Engineer NATO
Posted on Nov 19, 2019 by LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
My client is recruiting for a number of deployment engineers to join their team on a NATO project.
Start date: January 2020
Duration: 3 months initially
Clearance: SC or NATO Secret Clearance
* Inspect components for any damage (notify client in case of damage)
* Organize Supported Product components and peripherals (eg, docking stations, monitors, keyboards, power supplies and mice) for deployment
* Move new desktop or laptop and accessories from storage location to the end user desk site
* Collect current device, peripherals and power cords
* Install the new equipment and accessories at the user desk:
* a) Plug all power cords into electrical sources
* b) Plug network patch cables into existing Customer-certified network jacks
* c) Connect monitors, key board, mice, docking stations and the like.
* For desktops, disconnect the hardware components, network cable, and power cord for the Customer's system being replaced by the Supported Product (the "Legacy System(s)")
* Check state and completeness of returned equipment
* Power on Test and sign-off
* Move the Legacy System to an on-site storage area designated by Customer in the deployment building
* Store old device in a designated area for the old devices from where will collect these for the Customer.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 18 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.