MS BI Consultant - SSIS SSRS SSAS
Posted on Nov 19, 2019 by Keyrus
We are currently looking for a freelance MS BI consultant for one of our clients in Brussels to start either ASAP or 06/01/2020.
- From helping to build and modify OLAP environments, building reports using input gathered from either the project managers or business owners to handling version migrations.
- You will develop the Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing solutions by using the Microsoft BI-Suite (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS) and/or will do the architectural set-up.
- You will have the opportunity to further develop your knowledge in the latest versions of Microsoft BI applications as well as learn new modules, or to choose a path that interests you
- You understand the technical, business and organizational requirements of a performance management,data warehouse or Business Intelligence project;
- Between 1 and 5 years of relevant experience in performance management, data warehousing or business intelligence;
- You have experience in the following BI tools: Microsoft SQL server Reporting Services, Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services, Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSRS, SSAS, SSRS).
- You have a university or graduate degree.
- English and Dutch and/or French are essential.
- Personal skills:
- Methodical with good analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills and can adapt yourself where needed to both technical and business people.
- You are able to present to both large and small audiences in a confident manner.
- You are comfortable giving training in your preferred technology (nice to have).
- Eager to learn and challenge yourself to achieve your full potential.
- You are a team player who can lead as well as thrive in an environment of collaboration and flexibility
Please apply now if this is something for you!