Posted on Nov 19, 2019 by ITech Consult
Our client is a rising star in the world of compliance technology. With hundreds of clients around the globe and a solid plan for growth, they are continuing to add bright, motivated people who no longer want to push paper around but instead want to have a visible impact on the business.
They are currently looking for a Customer Support Executive.
The Customer Support role reports directly to the Customer Support Manager and is a pivotal role in our client's expansion in the region. This role will enable our client to provide 24/7 support 5 days a week and will be engaging primarily with Asian and Australian clients. The ability to work independently is very important due to the various time zones our client operates out of. This role will be based in Dublin, Ireland with working hours from 7.00am to 3.00pm
* Respond to customer inquiries in an engaged, professional and timely manner through various contact channels both verbally and in writing.
* Resolve first level support issues with superb attention to detail and ensuring the support experience is a positive one.
* Log all customer service issues and resolutions in a timely manner.
* Log all technical issues with the development team and follow up on these issues to make sure they have been resolved.
* Communicate effectively with customers and make sure customers' expectations are maintained.
* Take part in the creation, active review and improvement of service policies and procedures to constantly improve and evolve our service while focusing on the customer experience.
* Take part in the creation, active review and improvement of service support documentation including e-mail templates, videos and support documentation.
* Keep pro-actively up to date with our client's product and all releases.
* At least 5 years' experience in client facing role resolving client's issues
* Ability to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve issues as well as manage client's expectations
* You should be a clear communicator and be able to explain in writing or phone to clients any facts and be able to ask the right questions to fully flesh out any problem
* Ability to use MS Office is required
* Experience working with a financial organization.
* Familiarity with financial products and securities.
* Technical experience. Ability to debug simple browser related issues.
* Experience with SFTP, SSO, IP's, Data Migration is a major bonus
* Must be able to work independently and within a small team across the globe.
* Flexibility with hours.
* Strong level of English - written and spoken
Reference No.: 918733FK
Role: Customer Support
Location: Co. Dublin
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert.
Feel free to contact us for further information by phone
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.