Network Access System Engineer to work at our multinational client in
Posted on Nov 19, 2019 by infeurope S.A.
We are looking for a Network Access System Engineer to work at our multinational client in Munich
- Grant different groups of users access to services at different levels when and where required. The following network support systems are currently used: DHCP and DNS systems: InfoBlox, Load Balancers: F5., Proxy Servers: Bluecoat, Access control: Radius. High Privileged Account management is implemented with the application suite from CyberArk.
- Ensures that all requests for support are dealt with according to set standards and procedures.
- University degree and minimum 5 years of experience in LAN/WAN/VPN infrastructure with CISCO product suite.
- Experience in a Service Orientated Architecture provider is highly recommended.
- Strong analytical, organisational skills and the ability to interact with all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to maintain composure and clarity of thought under pressure.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Be articulate in explaining technical issues and challenges to a layman audience.
- A very good level of English (oral and written) is required.
- The knowledge of German and French will be of added benefit.
As many as possible of the following certifications:
infeurope is a Luxembourg-based IT service provider, designing, developing and managing multilingual information and documentary systems in many application areas and business sectors. For more than 36 years we have delivered IT systems and solutions, and IT consultancy and staffing services, to our clients in Luxembourg and across Europe.