REGISTERED DIETITIAN - FULL TIME
Posted on Nov 18, 2019 by McGregor PACE
McGregor PACE, an innovative community based Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly, takes great pride in the provision of comprehensive services for frail older persons.
We have an opportunity for an experienced, energetic Registered Dietitian to work in a community based setting with frail or elderly population and to contribute as a key member of the Interdisciplinary Team in areas of expertise with nutrition therapy, education and analysis.
The Registered Dietitian provides direct participant care to program enrollees; develops and implements nutritional care plans, communicates plan, provides education to participants, family, and staff as needed, establishes a follow-up system and maintains documentation. The Dietitian works with an Interdisciplinary Team to develop plans of care that meet the participants' needs.
- Registered Dietitian; licensed as a clinical dietitian in the state of Ohio
- Bachelors degree in nutrition and dietetics, required; master, preferred
- Minimum of two years experience working with a frail or elderly population, required
- Experience in community-based program and interdisciplinary care setting, desirable
- Current Ohio driver's license and reliable care, required
We offer an excellent benefit package that includes Paid Time Off, Sick Time, 6 Paid Holidays, Health, Dental, Vision, Basic and Voluntary Life, STD, LTD, 403b Retirement Plan and a Health Savings Account.
If you enjoy working with older adults and have "reliable" transportation, we would love to discuss an employment opportunity with YOU!
Phone/Email: (see below)
Pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen mandatory. EOE.