Senior Cloud Systems Engineer (Azure)
Posted on Nov 17, 2019 by Precision System Design, Inc.
- Expert knowledge of and expertise in cloud resource management including underlying technologies and services as well as a strong understanding of role-based access management, including the installation, configuration, automation and monitoring of IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS cloud services.
- Strong knowledge of Linux system, configuration, and automation.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows Based Operating Systems (2008, 2012 and 2016), configuration, and automation.
- Strong knowledge of networking concepts including IPSEC tunneling, routing, Load Balancers (F5), and Firewalls.
- Strong system design experience required; demonstrated ability to interview customers to determine requirements, design and document solutions in a way that can be transferred to engineering and operations groups for implementation and ongoing support.
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills required; demonstrated ability to create and present ideas to senior management.
- Effective time management and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple and conflicting priorities with minimal direction.
- Strong innovative and analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A desire to help make customers successful.
- Strong knowledge of Scripting languages including PowerShell is required.
- Experience working in a charge-back environment as well as creation of financial models for designed solutions is preferred. Superior Excel skills area plus.
- Knowledge of Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Powershell or ServiceNow Orchestration is preferred.
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time