INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Posted on Nov 17, 2019 by Humanics, LLC
Our client, UNIQUE PAVING MATERIALS is the industry leader in high-performance asphalt roadway repair material with customers in the private, commercial and public sectors, in both national and international markets.
UNIQUE is looking for an INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE/CUSTOMER SERVICE for its facility in Cleveland (East). This is an opportunity for someone with 2-4 years prior inside sales experience to join a successful, well-established company and work with knowledgeable professionals, to learn, and to further develop their career.
The primary Customer Service responsibility is to provide excellent service and support to customers and the sales team. The Inside Sales duties are to work with sales and marketing in a supportive way to increase sales of UNIQUE'S products and services. This is achieved primarily by telephone. This person utilizes sales and marketing tools and interacts with existing customers to increase current business and helps to prospect for new business according to an agreed market development strategy.
- Enter and process orders, expedite orders as necessary.
- Respond to customer inquiries via telephone or written correspondence.
- Work with Sales and Marketing to ensure customers' needs are met.
- Be Internet savvy with the ability to research; generate sales leads and cold-calls; and implement sales campaigns.
- Qualify leads, identify decision makers, determine customer needs and explain products and services.
- Build new client relationships and assist in the sales process including development of marketing and sales materials; recommending products that establish value and overcoming customer objections.
- Assist Outside Sales to arrange and coordinate product/seminars, demos and follow up on product requests. May also travel to conduct product demonstrations in the field.
- Participate in continuing education and training related to the work and industry.
- 2 to 4 years prior experience in inside sales and/or customer service. Experience in the industry, or similar, a plus.
- HS/GED required; post HS education or Associates a plus. Will consider a combination of education and experience.
- Ability to lift 50-60 pound product samples.
- Valid driver's license, solid driving history and insurable through the company's insurance provider.
- Excellent oral and listening skills; professional telephone presence.
- Skilled in written communication - detailed oriented, accurate, and grammatically correct.
- Strong skills in spreadsheets, presentations and database use. Prior experience with a customer database/CRM, including accurate entry and report writing preferred. Adobe Illustrator experience a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and office equipment (fax, scanner, videoconferencing and telephone systems).
- Strong organizational and teamwork skills.
- Some overnight travel may be necessary.
This well-established company provides a competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical, life, 401(k), FSA and voluntary dental.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$15 - $15 Annual