Senior SQL DBA
Posted on Nov 16, 2019 by Request Technology - Kyle Honn
Sr. SQL DBA
- Support all areas of the enterprise, ensuring all databases run at optimal performance.
- Ensure that industry-wide security standards are properly implemented.
- Develop and optimize complex T-SQL and PL/SQL code.
- Design and develop SQL code, ETL processes and SSRS reports based on provided requirements.
- 10+ years of experience in data integration, data movement and database administration
- Proficient in the following RDBMS: SQL Server 2 (expert), Oracle 11g and 12c RAC(basic), DB2 LUW 11.1 pureScale (basic).
- Experience with SQL Server replication (transactional, snapshot, SQL and Oracle target).
- Proficient in installing, configuring, upgrading and patching all RDBMS listed above, as well as OLTP performance troubleshooting.
- Experience with HA/DR technology for RDBMS
If this is an opportunity that you're interested in please email your resume to:
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$90k - $110k Annual
$95k - $111k Annual
$80k - $110k Annual