Posted on Nov 16, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
- Job Title: Test Analyst
- Location: Utrecht
- Start date: 17-02-2020
- End date: 31-12-2020
- Option for extension: Yes
- Hours per week: 36
For the DPC cluster within the Connect production line we are looking for an enterprising and skilled test analyst/automation engineer. Your contribution is to set up, maintain and perform functional tests in the ICT environment. We are looking for a test analyst who wants to strengthen the team with up-to-date knowledge from the market, with technical excellence and a professional team player, A real DevOps-er.
Objective as a specialist: You work on the systems around the Service Module and Coordination Intake.
Daily activities consist of preparing test cases a.d.h.v. the userstories. Test these manually and (further) automate. Analyze and maintain automated test cases so that with functionality created, it can always be re-verified that unaltered functionality continues to work.
You are used to working with your own responsibility but together with the team. You strengthen the team with your extensive knowledge in the field of automated testing.
- Full Dutch proficiency in reading/writing/speaking
- At least 2 years of experience with automated testing in the last 3 years.
- Minimum 1 year experience with API testing.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Selenium/Cucumber/Gherkin.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Jenkins
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- TMAP or ISTQB certification
Competences: Problem analysis - Persuasiveness - Initiative - Customer focus - Learning ability - Working together
Nice to Haves:
- Minimum 1 year of experience with Java development.
- Knowledge of Angular (typescript) is an advantage.
- HBO working and thinking level, preferably supplemented with a diploma.
- Knowledge of Cypress is an advantage
If you are interested in applying, please send me your latest CV.