Lead SQL Server Admin With JDE E1
Posted on Nov 16, 2019 by Tri-S Recruiters, Inc.
Ensure supported applications perform and are available based on internal SLA's and IT Quality Agreements.
Note: Company is also implementing JDE E1 (9.2)
- Analyze and recommend database improvements on long-term capacity plans and growth
- Contribute to development, testing and maintenance of disaster recovery plans
- Understand management of VM hosts and guests
- Assist with diagnosis and resolution of issues related to ERP and third-party applications
- Provide documentation and support for systems audits
Experience with configuring and maintaining database Servers and processes, including replication publications and distributions
Monitor system health and performance to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security
Analyze issues in Real Time, providing problem resolution end-to-end
Coordinate and support maintenance including, but not limited to: Log file management, Index management and Row compression
- Minimum 4 years SQL Server Admin exp
- JDE E1 experience preferred