Full Stack Developer
Posted on Nov 16, 2019 by Avance Consulting (Europe) Limited
We have an exciting opening with a leading Global IT Consulting Organization for a "Full-Stack Developer". It's an immediate hire and planning to close it ASAP.
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Location: Mechelen, Belgium
Job Type: Permanent
*Note: Need Dutch Speakers for this role*
Job Description for the role of Full Stack Developer:
Must possess below skills for the role of Full Stack Developer:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- Experience in converting UI designs to HTML pages using HTML, SCSS through BEM model and atomic design.
- Hands on experience in developing templates, components using AEM and Working knowledge of Java web frameworks and OSGI.
- 5+ Years of experience in implementing solution around Web Content Management.
- Experience in analysis of 3rd party micro services and its contracts and designing API's based on analysis.
- Knowledge on creating and deploying packages, tar optimization, data store garbage collector etc.
- Knowledge & experience on testing frameworks (Karma, Jasmine and Junit).
- Must be proficient in English.
*Note: Need Dutch Speakers*
Nice to have skills for the role of Full Stack Developer:
- Familiar in Agile way of working and tools like Jira, Confluence, Stash (Bit Bucket)
- Experience in Adobe cloud marketing product such as analytics, audience manager and target
- Able to conceptualize and design workflows in CMS.
- Understanding of the various configuration to optimize the author performance.
- Experience in code quality tools like Sonar, Sonar Lint.
- Coordinates with team to ensure that team is operating in an efficient and sustainable manner.
- Familiar in Agile way of working and tools like Jira, Confluence, Stash (Bit Bucket) and HP ALM.
*Note: Need Dutch Speakers*
Job Responsibilities for the role of Full Stack Developer -
- To design and develop the solution aligned to the requirements
- Working with architects and analysts to detail out requirements
- Creating technical documentation and specifications
- Participating in code reviews and contributing to coding and architectural standards
- Verifying functionality through unit testing and writing automated tests
- Implementing modern and maintainable code solutions
- Encouraging teams to adopt new technologies when appropriate
Employer details: The prospective employer is the Large Global IT Services giant. Provides opportunity for better performance, Reliability, Security, and Flexibility with good Bonus and Benefits Structure and have a good work Culture that everyone loves to work with.
We (Avance Consulting Services) are one amongst the UK's fastest growing talent acquisition companies. Head quartered in London, we are a global reach agency with a large presence in India (Gurgaon and Hyderabad) and United Arab Emirates (Dubai).
Please apply immediately to Sandeep - Email - (see below)