Human Resources Manager-Staffing & Employee Relations
Posted on Nov 15, 2019 by Yavapai Regional Medical Center
The Human Resources Manager for Staffing and Employee Relations supports the vision of the Total Healing Environment and the values of integrity, accountability, respect, quality and commitment and has primary responsibility to coordinate the implementation of services, policies and programs in recruitment, retention and employee relations. This position works closely with the HR Manager for Compensation and Benefits and the Executive Director of Human Resources to guide and manage the overall provision of Human Resources services and encourages the realization of YRMC's Mission and Vision by providing leadership in the development and implementation of Human Resources policies, practices and objectives that provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture.Job Qualifications
- BA/BS in a related field or equivalent
- Five years of experience in Human Resource management
- Broad knowledge and experience in employment law, administration of benefits and compensation programs, employee relations, organizational planning and other Human Resources programs
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Possesses above average oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations
- Effective listening skills
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment; knowledge of Contract Management systems; Human Resource systems; Internet; MS Office
- Master's degree
- Acute care, multi-hospital experience
- Certification in Human Resources
*Must pass pre-employment screeningCompany Overview
Yavapai Regional Medical Center is a not-for-profit, integrated healthcare provider that offers a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services. Our healing network includes two full-service acute care hospitals, primary and specialty care clinics, the YRMC Wellness Center and the YRMC Del E. Webb Outpatient Center. YRMC's unmatched continuum of care covers a 5,500 square mile service area and includes cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, a comprehensive Women's Health Pavilion and Arizona's only Patient Blood Management Program. YRMC has earned numerous awards for quality and has earned national recognition as an exceptional provider of care.
Our MissionTo provide comprehensive, high quality healthcare consistent with our communities' needs.
Our Vision Creating a "Total Healing Environment" wherein the people of YRMC work in partnership with the patients and their families seeking peace of mind and peace of heart as well as physical cures or comfort because we understand the indivisible relationship that exists between body, mind and the human spirit.
Our ValuesRespect: Behaving in a way that honors self and others. Integrity: Being consistent and honest in word and deed. Accountability: Following through and being answerable for one's performance.
Commitment: Demonstrating dedication to one's work, personal development, the organization, the Mission and the Vision.Quality: Providing service excellence.