Quality Analyst Verifier (Malcolm,NE)
Posted on Nov 15, 2019 by HKT Teleservices
Job Id: 291
# of Openings: 40
We are seeking Phone Verifiers!! This is a temporary position. It could lead to being offered a fulltime position upon completion of temporary assignment.
The Quality Assurance Verifications Representative is responsible for the internal reviewing, monitoring, and scoring of Sales Associates in assigned business utilizing the call recording application. Administrative functions include setting up and maintaining scoring workbooks, identifying trends and bringing those trends to management's attention and managing the software application involved with monitoring. This position also monitors live calls when needed to support special initiatives and investigations.
- Monitor service and sales call to assess technical accuracy, sales performance and conformity to client scoring requirements
- Provides call monitoring trends data in scoring and monitoring systems to operations management lead
- Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed
- Works on a variety of assigned special projects
- Prior experience working at a call center
- Excellent listening skills and/or reading skills
- Goal compliance
- Basic computer skills
- Experience: 1-3 years' experience as Call Center Advocate (sales, customer service or technical support)
- Prior quality assurance monitoring experience strongly preferred
- Able to work with tight deadlines
- Proficient with Windows
- Exhibits proficiency in email communications and website navigation
- Good communicator
- Experienced in providing feedback to advocates
- General office or call center environment.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse and to handle other computer components