BI Data Engineer
Posted on Nov 15, 2019 by Job Juncture
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, located in the Woodridge area, is looking for a BI Data Analyst with AWS experience, and strong communication skills to work closely with stakeholders. This client is a global leader in technology manufacturing, and home to a large, diverse team dedicated to working together to bring high quality products to consumers worldwide.
- Design, debug, support, and test AWS Cloud solutions that support the business
- Work collaboratively with business to understand system requirements, make recommendations to fit the business need
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to recognize requirements/desired results
- Document changes that are needed while understanding those changes to the business
- Project management experience to development and management solutions
- Bachelors degree with 6+ years of application development experience in an enterprise data warehouse system.
- 2+ years AWS technology stack.
- Strong system integration Data modelling skills
- Strong relational and OLAP database skills
- System development life cycle methodologies experience
- Visualization tools (Tableau and Power BI) experience