Workday Technical Configuration Support Analyst - New York, NY - Perma
Posted on Nov 15, 2019 by Skillsearch Limited
Senior Workday Support Analyst in Manhattan
Are you an experienced Workday Support Analyst? Would you like the opportunity to work for a high-profile arts museum in Manhattan? As a Senior Workday Support Analyst in New York, you will be working for a high-profile establishment that is world-famous for its collections of art. You will be responsible for looking after their use of Workday and supporting the business community, so they are able to use it with ease, including solving any technical issues that arise within the system.
The company offers a collaborative and diverse working environment, made up of individuals with a passion for art and creating an inspiring cultural hub. In return for your hard work here, you will benefit from health and dental care, parking in central Manhattan and a mobile phone, as well as the opportunity to work with one of the worlds most well-loved museums!
Senior Workday Support Analyst responsibilities:
- Liaise with the business community surrounding Workday matters
- Perform business analysis for project life cycle phases of Workday
- Solve Workday-related issues such as security, errors, customisation and more
- Work with other internal Workday staff as well as external teams to meet user needs
- Establish and maintain Workday best practices, and ensure Workday is being used optimally
- Report weekly progress to Assistant Workday Operations Manager and the Manager
Essential requirements for this role in New York:
- Several years of Workday support experience
- Experience with or training in Workday modules
- Security and Reporting certifications
- Experience with Workday deployments of FIN, PAY and HCM modules
- University degree (or equivalent)
- Technical certification on Workday trainings
- Must be eligible to work in the USA
If you re passionate about art and think you have the skills to take on this senior role, contact (see below) to discuss the position in detail. Alternatively, apply online now by attaching your CV below.
Tags: Configuration, Technical, Security, Business Process(es), Workday, HCM, Financials, Payroll, Techno-Functional Consultant, Support Analyst, Workday, SaaS HR, HR Systems, HRIS, Workday HCM, Workday Security, Workday Configuration, SaaS Technical, SaaS Functional
A little bit about the city: Manhattan, NY
Known to have some of the best working and education opportunities in the world, Manhattan is the epitome of the American Dream. If you re looking for a fast-paced lifestyle, Manhattan is your place, it offers a unique experience that you are hard-pressed to find anything like anywhere else. Although New York City has several boroughs, Manhattan is referred to as The City, since it is so central to the New York lifestyle, so if you re looking to experience NYC, Manhattan certainly offers it. You won't need a car here as Manhattan offers a top public transportation system, made up of taxis, buses and an extensive subway system.
In accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003, this position is advertised based upon Skillsearch Limited having first sought approval of its client to find candidates for this position. Skillsearch Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business