Supplier Enablement Co-Lead
Posted on Nov 15, 2019 by Energize Recruitment
One of my key customers, based in Zaventem, are urgently looking for a Supplier Enablement Lead to join their SAP Ariba Implementation team.
You will be part of an SAP Ariba implementation, that is due to go live in HQ (Belgium) in January, before rolling out to 37 different countries after this.
Location: Zaventem, Belgium
Start Date: December 2019
Rate: €500 - €620/day
Contract Length: 1 year +++ (in 3 month renewable contracts)
* The Main task is to get around 1400 vendors ready to Go-live in January when Poland and Belgium HQ go live with Ariba - this is the 1st and major part of the role
* You will be reviewing the current supplier base and agreeing the correct supplier information
* 2nd part of the role is the ERP system which needs updating with the Ariba network numbers and Ariba network contacts
* Cleaning up the SAP database
* You will needs to know your way around the vendor master in ERP because you'll be gathering information from vendors when you don't have email addresses contacts etc.
* Need to have an understanding of vendor master in SAP - fields, tabs, email and contact tabs etc
* Any Microsoft excel experience is a bonus because there's a lot of spreadsheet work
* It's a long term project so every couple of months you will be focusing on different sites
* Reviewing the current supplier base
To be suitable for this role you will:
* Have extensive hands on experience with Supplier Enablement
* Be comfortable leading a small team
* Have at least 5 years SAP Ariba experience
* Have a certification in Supplier Enablement Catalogue Management.
My client is looking to arrange interviews for this role as early as next week, so please get in touch ASAP if this is something that you'd be interested in.