Voice & Video Business Analyst
Posted on Nov 15, 2019 by Levy Associates Ltd
We are looking for a Voice & Video Business Analyst. In this role you are responsible for managing and improving Skype for Business and other tools, within Voice & Video Team. This team is characterized by quality, craftsmanship and team spirit.
What does the Delivery Analyst job entail?
The Voice & Video team works as a DevOps team in an Agile Scrum environment. The role of Business Delivery Analyst is characterized by dynamics and versatility. The Voice and Video team manages, supports and develops all systems and services that are required for internal and external communication with the company. These services include telephony, chat/IM and video.
- Skype for Business;
- Audio codes SBCs;
- Verint, Nice, Verba;
- Polycom, Audio codes peripherals;
Who are we looking for?
- Knowledge of and/or certified on Skype For Business (or previously Lync) products is an advantage
- You have basic knowledge of telephony infrastructure; terms such as VoIP, QoS, Unified Contact Center, UM and the like are not strange to you
- Knowledge of Anywhere, Audio codes, Verba/Verint is an advantage, but not a knock-out criterion, the will to gain knowledge is required
- Preferably you have experience with DevOps, Agile/Scrum and Lean methodologies;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- Can handle time pressure and deadlines;
- You are flexible, but you can also be assertive in a team;