Senior RAN1 Standardisation Expert
Posted on Nov 15, 2019 by Consol Partners
Senior Expert RAN1 Standardization
A leading telecommunications vendor
- You will be one of the responsible persons for the Lund team 5G standardization activities within 3GPP RAN1:
- Work in close collaboration with the Company's standardization, system and algorithm research and development teams.
- Create and drive important Intellectual Property Rights and standardization proposals based on company's agreed strategy.
- Communicating standardization activities and trends back to the Company and help coordinate relevant research and development activities.
- To be successful in this role the candidate must have a strong background in wireless communications and a very good understanding of RAN1 related protocols. Prior experience of 3GPP RAN1 related work is mandatory.
- The candidate should be familiar with LTE and its evolutions, and 5G new radio air interface. Experience in LTE and 5G system design and development for UE modem SoC is a plus.
- Master's degree or PhD in electrical engineering, wireless communications or similar education is required.
- An impressive list of patents, standardization contributions and/or academic papers is a significant plus.
- As we are a global company the candidate must be able to communicate fluently in English, both verbally and in writing. Good social and networking skills to support teamwork in project groups as well as ability to work independently.
We are a leading consultancy in the niche IT sector. We work with companies ranging from small start-ups to multinational conglomerates on both permanent and freelance positions.
ConSol Partners focus only on niche markets to give unrivalled access to our extensive network of highly skilled candidates so we can delivery only the highest quality to our clients.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles, Austin & Berlin. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the Internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.