Clinical Trial Leader
Posted on Nov 15, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Clinical Trial Leader vacancy requiring profound knowledge and recent experience in Respiratory for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in clinical trials/drug development (eg study manage-ment in a multinational environment using different models for trial execution).
- Recent Respiratory experience
- Demonstrated leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Track record of successfully managing multiple, concurrent phase I and IIa complex clinical trials.
- Strong operational project management experience including excellent planning, prioritization, problem solving and organizational skills. Used to managing multiple priorities.
- Function as Clinical Trial Leader for assigned phase I/II studies (scientific and/or operational complexity)
- Responsible for leading and Matrix managing the multidisciplinary Clinical Trial Team (CTT) and support functions
- In collaboration with the Medical Expert and CTT, coordinate the ongoing medical/scientific review of the clinical trial data
- Ensure a complete review is conducted of all study documentation within the as-signed studies/project at the end of each study, with all essential documents ap-propriately archived and paper Trial Master Files physically transferred to the cen-tral archive.
- Responsible for the coordination of pre-audit activities for nominated projects ensuring a satisfactory outcome is achieved, and address corrective actions.
Duration: 18 MM+
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 15025
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.