Posted on Nov 14, 2019 by Optamor
Lockheed Martin UK is the UK-based arm of Lockheed Martin Corporation. From mail sorting technology to helping build the UK's first commercial spaceport, our innovations and partnerships help solve some of the world's most complex challenges, contributing to the UK's defence, security and prosperity.
Providing support to the Lockheed Martin business areas, our Enterprise Operations division consists of LMUK IT Services, Payroll, HR and Finance functions. We have a fantastic new position for a SharePoint Developer to join the team in Whiteley.
This position will report into the UK Application Development Manager, will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of business solutions.
The key skills and responsibilities of the Senior SharePoint Developer include but are not limited to:
- You will provide expertise on SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint development knowledge
- Responsible for establishing and providing ongoing support, development and maintenance for the SharePoint intranet
- Excellent communication skills - supporting and enabling the delivery of excellent customer service
- Ability to interpret written and verbal requirements to produce a high-level design which can then be taken through full project life-cycle.
- Initiative and an ability to provide innovative solutions and ideas for business needs.
- Good team player.
- Ability to learn new skills and apply best practices.
- Drive and enthusiasm with the ability to manage and co-ordinate multiple projects
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Proven experience and expertise in SharePoint 2013 development and ability to produce solutions using standard out of the box SharePoint 2013 functionality
- Proficient in the use of Visual Studio and languages such as C# and ASP VB.Net.
- Experience of code reuse to reduce development time.
- Experience and use of source code management such as github
- Experience of using API's and web services.
We want people who are as passionate about technology as we are, people who want to continue learning every day and are really interested in what they do. We are a very welcoming team with a great work ethic and a flexible attitude, always getting the work done with a strong focus on work-life balance. We understand that you need to be happy in your job to do it well which is why we have great benefits like a 9 day fortnight (you work your hours over 9 days instead of 10 in a fortnight, so we all get every other Friday off), 25 days holiday as well as Bank Holidays and huge investment in continuing education and professional development.
Lockheed Martin recognises and actively promotes the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to treating all employees with dignity and respect regardless of race, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief. Discrimination on any of these grounds is expressly forbidden. We therefore welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £50k Annual
£699 - £700 Daily
£39k - £50k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£45 - £55 Hourly
£30k - £34k Annual