SENIOR SECURITY ENGINEER/BRUSSELS/12 MONTHS +
Posted on Nov 14, 2019 by Vivid Resourcing Ltd
SENIOR SECURITY ENGINEER/BRUSSELS/12 MONTHS +/Start date ASAP
This client is looking for a Senior Security Engineer to assist their current team in the implementation of Information Security Management System. They will also be supporting new and existing customer business and coordinating projects, security incident, audits and vendor security assessment.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Implementing and managing security enforcing, protection and mitigation technologies for applications
- Providing end-to-end service management
- Aligning IT projects (networks, systems applications, support internal and external audits and work out resolutions compliant with ISO 27001
- Assist in quality improvements and risk reductions within IT Security
- Implementing IT Security standards in order to ensure the company is protected from IT security and data threats, as well as securing customer data
- Good technical understanding of IT Security
- At least 5 years' experience in network security
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Good understanding of spoken Dutch
- Knowledge in wireless, system and application security (Windows, Linux, penetration testing systems/applications)
- Experience in developing and introducing security hardening procedures
For immediate consideration for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number to: or alternatively call.
Please feel free to pass this advert on to other suitable candidates.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.