Senior Java Developer - Government - 1 year contract
Posted on Nov 14, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
We have partnered with one of the government organizations and they are currently in need of a seasoned Senior Java Developer.
Contract: 6 months + extensions
Methods, techniques, tools, etc. to be used during work:
- Axon framework;
- Event sourcing;
- Continuous delivery (Jenkins/Docker);
- Oracle DB/PLSQL;
- Experience with version control (GIT);
- Experience with UnitTests (automated);
- Changing and adding Gluecode and supporting test automation with Cucumber.
Requirements for the candidate. The candidate has:
* minimum demonstrable HBO working and thinking level (based on experience and/or education and/or certificates);
* a minimum of 5 years of demonstrable work experience with (programming language) Java;
* a minimum of 5 years of demonstrable work experience as a Senior Software Engineer;
* a minimum of 2 years of demonstrable work experience in working in a DevOps team, in which both development and management take place. Explanation DevOps (a combination of "development" and "operations") is a practice and practice within software engineering that aims to bring together software development (Dev) and software operations (Ops).