Trainee IT Support Consultant - Paris
Posted on Nov 14, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Trainee IT Support Consultant | Paris, France | a minimum of 6 months contract - extendable | French-speaking (B1) and fluent English speaking | 10 positions are available
If you are a recent graduate, troubleshooting is your bread and diagnosing is your butter, then I have the job for you!
The role I have available offers genuine progression prospects, varied and interesting work and great training. You should have a keen interest in IT & technology and a strong affinity with problem-solving and helping people.
Everything you will going to learn will be the following:
- Rack, Build, cable, configure, and provision Intel and AMD Servers
- Rack, cable, and deploy Cisco Layer 2 networking equipment
- Troubleshoot, test, quality assurance of Server hardware
- Professionally resolve hardware issues via a trouble ticket
- Willing to work in shifts
Mandatory requirement for the Trainee IT Support Consultant role: French (B1 level) and English speaking
Shortlisting immediately - phone interview this week.
This role is suitable for a Trainee IT Support Consultant who is looking to work in a professional team within a successful company.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV for consideration