Power BI Administrator - FMCG - West London - £350 per day
Posted on Nov 14, 2019 by Ventula Consulting
Power BI Administrator with a strong background in implementing automation required by my large scale FMCG client based in West London.
Power BI Administrator will suit candidates who have an extensive background in capacity and availability management in their previous role. This is a great opportunity to join a specialist team and be able to make your mark in a forward-thinking multinational environment.
Power BI Administrator will be key to the team's success and will provide intricate technical support in delivering solutions and services.
Power BI Administrator will work closely with the Service Director investigating key capacities as well as engage with senior tech and business stakeholders to advise on key solutions and platforms.
- Perform Power BI reports; finetuning activities throughout the programme and improving data reports.
- Implement automation initiatives for automated cost, capacity, availability, security management, effective Power BI tools utilization and monitoring tools implementation etc
- Define Governance and principles for Power BI components usage, capacity, cost, security management etc
- Develop expertise on evolving next generation platform capabilities eg Power BI, dataflows, cognitive services etc
- Proactively support IT Asset Owner to develop and deliver continual improvement of applications portfolio to enhance user productivity, increase system reliability and reduce the total cost of ownership
- Provide technical support and guidance in delivering solutions and services.
- Clear and concise knowledge of Power Bi is needed for this role.
- Ensure the technical delivery of any new application/functionality is fully compliant with GSK IT and regulatory standards, leveraging the full capabilities of the software to meet the business needs
I MUST stress in order to be considered for this Power BI Administrator role candidates are required to have a strong background in Power BI Administration.