Senior Quality Engineer - Design Assurance/Product Design
Posted on Nov 14, 2019 by G2 Recruitment Solutions
Sr Quality Engineer - Design Assurance
My client in the medical technology sector are currently looking to expand their development team in Ireland for which they are urgently looking for a Senior Quality Engineer.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering required, electrical or mechanical preferred
- Minimum 5-7 years of medical device quality engineering experience
- Software: Understand the software development (SW) and testing life cycle as defined by ISO 62304,IEC 60601, ISO 13485) requirements.
- Good understanding of technical aspects: injection moulding, extrusion, polymer science, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, chemical testing
- Must have expertise in design assurance including product design, design controls and risk management
- Embedded software validation experience
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and remote teams, promote work in multidisciplinary teams
Due to the nature and urgency of the role, only candidates with EU Nationality or valid UK VISA can be accepted for this role.
Please send your updated CV and availability or call if you are interested.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.