Java Developer - Government - 1 year contract
Posted on Nov 14, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
We have partnered with one of the government organisations and they are currently in need of a seasoned Java Developer.
Contract: 6 months + extensions
Requirements for the candidate. The candidate has:
* minimum demonstrable HBO working and thinking level (based on experience and/or education and/or certificates).
* a minimum of 3 years of demonstrable work experience with software development.
* a minimum of 2 years of demonstrable work experience with Agile/Scrum and the candidate has a minimum of 2 years of demonstrable work experience with collaboration in multidisciplinary (agile) teams.
* demonstrable work experience with the Digital System for the Environment Act (DSO).
* demonstrable knowledge of the Standard official publications (STOP) and Application profiles environmental documents (TPOD) standard.
* at least 3 years of demonstrable work experience with API development.
* at least 1 year of demonstrable work experience with at least seven of the following technologies:
o Spring Boot;
o Docker Swarm;