Business Development Representative
Posted on Nov 14, 2019 by Reveneer, Inc.
Firemon has partnered with Reveneer for the expansion of their new Inside Sales team in Dallas, TX. Why Reveneer? Reveneer has a proven business model that delivers sales results that are predictable and repeatable over time - the only way to build and maintain a truly sustainable and scalable inside sales operation.
Scope of the Position:
Looking for motivated, self starters with a positive outlook to join our Business Development team. Individuals with high energy, great communication skills and the ambition to work hard. New graduates are urged to apply!
We are strong believers that cutting edge cybersecurity can have a huge impact on making the world a safer place and we want other people who feel that same passion. In return we can offer you the opportunity to work with and learn from a fast-growing, high performance team.
Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting potential customers. In this position you are a driving force for the company by boosting sales and contributing to the long-term business growth.
- Set and execute on a cadence of phone, email, and social communications to build a pipeline of qualified opportunities within large enterprise organizations.
- Manage the top for the sales funnel to ensure sales has pipeline to support goals.
- Prospect and identify key executives at target companies.
- Promptly follow-up and qualify all leads.
- Prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory.
- Research and build new and existing accounts.
- Run discovery calls with prospects to qualify opportunities .
- Maintain consistent levels of activity to reach assigned goals.
- Manage, track, and report sales activities and results using internal CRM.
- Coordinate marketing activities for your assigned territory with the Marketing team.
- Report on trends and information discovered during the prospecting and qualification process. Coordinate marketing activities with the Marketing team.
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 0-4 years work experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need
- Good time management with strong organizational skills
FireMon has been at the forefront of the security management category, delivering first-ever functionality such as firewall behavior testing, workflow integration, traffic flow analysis and rule recertification. Our solutions have helped more than 1,500 organizations around the world gain visibility into and control over their complex network security infrastructures.
One of the biggest benefits of working with a groundbreaking company like FireMon, is the huge impact employees have on the overall product and business. Each person's work directly affects the outcome of the finalized product and success of the business. Additionally, you can voice your ideas and collaborate across departments to learn new aspects of the company.
What we do isn't easy. Our customers have unique and complex security problems that are difficult to solve. This doesn't intimidate us, it inspires us. It pushes us to be more creative and find solutions that delight our customers and ensure their success. If this sounds like a movement you'd be interested in joining, we invite you to apply today.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.