Senior Cloud Solutions Engineer
Posted on Nov 14, 2019 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a Senior Cloud Solutions Engineer.
Candidate will ensure the planning, selection, build, and maintenance of high quality technology solutions that meet defined and emerging business capability needs in a cost effective way. Candidate will partner with IT Security Analysts and Enterprise Architects to establish, understand, and adhere to technical and IT security standards, as well as be involved in all aspects of the technology life cycle to ensure that non-functional and functional requirements are adhered to in design and build so solutions are stable, secure, resilient, and perform well.
- Design, build, implement, and support IT cloud solutions.
- Ensure IT solutions meet requirements for security, availability, capacity, resiliency, and performance in a way that is efficient and supportable, reducing overall support costs.
- Understand industry leading solutions and trends for assigned technologies and applying those as appropriate.
- Understand business needs and partnering with appropriate IT counterparts to recommend technology solutions.
- Establish and maintain an IT multi-year strategy with a focus on continuous improvement. Create and maintain solutions architecture artifacts and other strategy and system documentation.
- Experience with Pivotal, Azure, & AWS or GCP.
- Establishing cloud adoption plans and work with business stakeholders to translate requirements into application architecture.
- Oversees application architecture and deployment in cloud environments, including blue/green deployments, micro-services, API management, auto-scaling, CI/CD pipelines, and cloud native languages (HTML/CSS/Java/.Net/Go/Node.js/Python/Ruby).
- Bachelor's degree and 10+ years of experience in information technology
- And 2 years lead experience.