System Administrator San Storage, NetApp, Linux
Posted on Nov 14, 2019 by Titanium Technologies
System Administrator - Linux, SAN, NetApp, VMware
6 months contract assignmenut, based in Paris SAN And Server Administrator
Duties and responsibilities:
- The System Engineer will have the mission to maintain and upgrade all the systems
- (Server and NetApp Storage).
- Ensure the continuity of service of the infrastructure.
- Third Level SAN/NetApp Administration and upgrades
- Work closely with integrators to provide resources to the application hosted
- Conduct regular review of systems, procedures and controls
Performance and Success Indicators:
- The quality of its documents
- Monitoring of internal change control procedures
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Expert in Open Source (Linux, Red Hat, Debian, CentOS)
- Expert in virtual environment VmWare, knowledge in Xen is a plus
- Good knowledge of NetApp and UCS
- Effective communicator in French And English
- Excellent trouble shooter, problem solver and analytical thinker.
- Excellent organization and customer service skills
- Knowledge of ITIL Frameworks
- Ability to work under pressure and able to deliver tasks within tight deadlines
We are able to pay in GBP OR Euros, assignment in Paris - 6 months contract, we will consider British only speakers